|Pride of workmanship is our signature trademark!
Each of our locksmiths has between 25-35 years of locksmithing experience in the Metro St. Louis market.
American Locksmiths takes our “Shop-on-Wheels” service right to your door.
- Professional Installation- our hardware or yours
- Residential Hardware is available right on our truck
- Lock and Key service
- Repair and Re-key locks
- Local Hometown Locksmiths
- WE ARE NOT A REMOTE CALL CENTER!
When you call us, an experienced locksmith listens to your needs: suggests products and services; schedules an appointment. We always contact you before dispatch to your location so you know when we are on the way.
We repair locks and hardware including:
- Mortise locks
- Dead bolts
- Door knobs
- Lever Locks
- Multi-point locks
- Doors that sage or rub
- Just moving into your home?
- Which neighbors or relatives have a key to your new home?
- Peace of mind by having your locks re-keyed
- Be assured the previous keys will no longer work
- Re-key your home to work on a single key
- Keyless entry… try a Combination push button entry lock
- Maid’s pass key that will operate a knob lock of a single door
- Maid’s key allows access when you chose to leave the deadbolt unlocked
- Maids key is handy to give someone temporary access: sitter, repairman or other guests
Pry-resident deadbolt engages securely in door jamb when fully extended by a
key or thumb turn.
- Single cylinder - Deadbolt locks operated by keyed cylinder outside and by thumb turn inside.
- Double Cylinder - Deadbolt lock operated by key cylinder inside and outside
Keyless Locks- many Models available
Keyless locks are sweeping the market; we at American Locksmiths are offer many models including the “REVOLUTION” lock. This lock has a black “touch sensitive” screen and is easy to use. The REVOLUTION will talk you through simple programming steps to add and delete users as well as many other features including:
- One hand push button operation
- Audit trail (activity record) available
- Changeable Combination
- Pick Proof
- One time user codes
- More options available including remotely audited trail
Pushbutton Combination Locks
- Have you or your child lost or forgotten their house key? Solution: have a secure key box mounted outside your home using a simple pushbutton combination to open it.
- Another easy approach is to use a keyless combination entry lock. Just press in the combination and turn the knob… presto you are in quickly and safely. You can change your secret combination yourself when ever you feel the need.
How safe is your Home? If you would like, print out the following check-list and survey your home to prevent a loss before it occurs.
Call 314-961-2444 or Contact Us to Schedule Service Now