|Push Button Combination Hardware
When monitoring is not necessary as in the case of company employees. Allows restricted access to various areas.
Restricted Key Duplication
We offer locks that require a registered card and signature for key duplication. These locks are highly pick resistant.
- Automatic closing of doors with delayed action
- Automatic opening of doors by button
- Lever handle locks in place of knob type locks
- Letting you know when someone passes through a door way
- Two way communication for door entry systems
- After using an intercom or telephone entry system to identify your caller, just simply press a button to allow entry.
Card Entry Systems
A locked door can only be entered by using push buttons, swiping a card, or waving a programmed fob. An activity record called an Ďaudit trailí is available on select products, so you know who enters a door and when.
Please call 314-961-2444 or Contact Us if you have any question